Weslock Access Lever – Traditionale Collection
Product Numbers: 640A, 610A, 605A, 600A
Available in Bright Brass, Bright Chrome, Satin Chrome, Antique Brass, Satin Nickel, Black or Oil Rubbed Bronze.
- 5-Pin Cylinder
- Weslock keyway (optional Schlage Keyway)
- Exceeds ANSI A 156.2 Grade II lock standards
- Cylindrical Door Locks
- ADA compliant levers
- Removable knobs/levers prevents scratching during installation
- Pre-installed screws concealed behind snap-on rosette
- Panic-Proof Keylock/Privacy– one turn of interior knob/lever unlocks & opens door
- Push Button locking in rosette
- Zinc diecasted levers
- All brass rosettes
- Adjustable latches 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” with removable faceplates
- Fits doors prepared with 2-1/8” cross hole & 1” edge hole
- Adjusts to door thickness from 1-3/8” to 1-3/4”
- Optional door thickness up to 2-1/4”
- Non Handed Lever
Access Keylock (640A)
KEYLOCK: a key-operated lock on the exterior and a push button lock on the interior. These are most often used on the entry doors of a residence.
Access Privacy (610A)
PRIVACY: has a push button lock on the interior. Often used for a bathroom door.
Access Passage (600A)
PASSAGE: does not include a locking mechanism and is usually used for bedroom or other interior room doors.
Access Dummy (605A)
DUMMY: has no latch or other internal parts. Dummies do not turn are most often found on closet doors. Dummies come with ONE knob.