Oil Rubbed Bronze
Weslock Durham Knob with Square Backplate
Product Numbers: 7340M, 7310M, 7305M, 7300M
Available in Oil Rubbed Bronze or Black.
- 5-Pin Cylinder
- Weslock keyway (optional Schlage Keyway)
- Exceeds ANSI A 156.2 Grade II lock standards
- Cylindrical Door Locks
- Panic-Proof keylock/privacy– one turn of interior knob/lever
unlocks & opens door
- Push button locking in rosette
- Solid Molten Bronze levers, knobs, and rosettes
- Removable knob/lever prevents scratching during installation
- Adjustable latches 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” with removable faceplates
- Adjusts to door thickness from 1-3/8” to 1-3/4”
- Optional door thickness up to 2-1/4”
- Fits doors prepared with 2-1/8” cross hole & 1” edge hole
Durham Keylock (7340M)
KEYLOCK: a key-operated lock on the exterior and a push button lock on the interior. These are most often used on the entry doors of a residence.
Durham Privacy (7310M)
PRIVACY: has a push button lock on the interior. Often used for a bathroom door.
Durham Passage (7300M)
PASSAGE: does not include a locking mechanism and is usually used for bedroom or other interior room doors.
Durham Dummy (7305M)
DUMMY: has no latch or other internal parts. Dummies do not turn are most often found on closet doors. Dummies come with ONE knob.