Oil Rubbed Bronze
Weslock Impresa Elegance Knob with Premiere Backplate
Product Numbers: 1740I, 1710I, 1705I, 1700I
Available in Satin Nickel & Oil Rubbed Bronze.
- 5-Pin Cylinder
- Weslock keyway (optional Schlage Keyway)
- Exceeds ANSI A 156.2 Grade II lock standards
- Cylindrical Door Locks
- Removable knob/lever prevents scratching during installation
- Panic-Proof keylock/privacy– one turn of interior knob/lever unlocks & opens door
- Push button locking in rosette
- Zinc diecasted rosettes
- All brass knobs
- Adjustable latches 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” with removable faceplates
- Fits doors prepared with 2-1/8” cross hole & 1” edge hole
- Adjusts to door thickness from 1-3/8” to 1-3/4”
- Optional door thickness up to 2-1/4”
Impresa Elegance Keylock (1740I)
KEYLOCK: a key-operated lock on the exterior and a push button lock on the interior. These are most often used on the entry doors of a residence.
Impresa Elegance Privacy (1710I)
PRIVACY: has a push button lock on the interior. Often used for a bathroom door.
Impresa Elegance Passage (1700I)
PASSAGE: does not include a locking mechanism and is usually used for bedroom or other interior room doors.
Impresa Elegance Dummy (1705I)
DUMMY: has no latch or other internal parts. Dummies do not turn are most often found on closet doors. Dummies come with ONE knob.