Oil Rubbed Bronze
Weslock Wexford Knob with Premiere Backplate
Product Numbers: 7140F, 7110F, 7105F, 7100F
Available in Oil Rubbed Bronze or Black.
- 5-Pin Cylinder
- Weslock keyway (optional Schlage Keyway)
- Exceeds ANSI A 156.2 Grade II lock standards
- Cylindrical Door Locks
- Panic-Proof keylock/privacy– one turn of interior knob/lever
unlocks & opens door
- Push button locking in rosette
- Solid Molten Bronze levers, knobs, and rosettes
- Removable knob/lever prevents scratching during installation
- Adjustable latches 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” with removable faceplates
- Adjusts to door thickness from 1-3/8” to 1-3/4”
- Optional door thickness up to 2-1/4”
- Fits doors prepared with 2-1/8” cross hole & 1” edge hole
Wexford Keylock (7140F)
KEYLOCK: a key-operated lock on the exterior and a push button lock on the interior. These are most often used on the entry doors of a residence.
Wexford Privacy (7110F)
PRIVACY: has a push button lock on the interior. Often used for a bathroom door.
Wexford Passage (7100F)
PASSAGE: does not include a locking mechanism and is usually used for bedroom or other interior room doors.
Wexford Dummy (7105F)
DUMMY: has no latch or other internal parts. Dummies do not turn are most often found on closet doors. Dummies come with ONE knob.