Oil Rubbed Bronze
Weslock Deadbolt – Elegance Collection
Product Numbers: 2771, 2772
Available in Satin Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze.
- 5-Pin Cylinder
- Weslock keyway (optional Schlage Keyway)
- Exceeds ANSI A 156.2 Grade II lock standards
- 1” Throw bolt with two hardened steel rollers prevent sawing
- Heavy duty security strikes with 3” screws
- Adjustable latches 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” with removable faceplates
- Adjusts to door thickness from 1-3/8” – 2”
- Optional door thickness up to 2-1/4”
- Fits doors prepared with 2-1/8” cross hole (1-5/8” optional) and 1” edge hole.
Single Cylinder (2771)
SINGLE CYLINDER: Operated with a key on the exterior and with a thumbturn on the interior
Double Cylinder (2772)
DOUBLE CYLINDER: Operated with a key from both sides. Double cylinder deadbolts are usually used on doors with windows to help prevent someone from breaking the glass and reaching in to unlock the deadbolt.